Vanguard is looking for an experienced Marketing B2B Manager with z/0S products to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead in website development, execute business development objectives, provide support and advance brand building.
- Construct marketing materials including white papers, case studies and technical briefs and post to the web
- Build vertical market expertise to effectively position Vanguard as a solutions providers to addressing market specific needs such as GLBA, SOX, HIPAA, etc. rather than simple product positioning
- Build client testimonials based on case studies and RO analysis.
- Evaluate new geographic markets including Market sizing, competitive landscape and recommend market entrée strategy including channel and investment requirements
- Work closely with product development to build customer requirements documents to help direct and prioritize development efforts
- Develop key marketing messages and strategies for al company products that convey a value added differentiated marketing image
- Apply product image/strategy throughout the company to build a consistent market facing approach
- Develop presentation and training programs for Sales focusing on vertical market issues such as regulatory and compliance competitors, product positioning etc. Helps train team prior to product launches
- Review, update and/or generate marketing messages and materials for Vanguard's website, customer use, analyst briefings, etc.
- Manage marketing activities for new launches, including sales enablement tools and business partner tools.
- Prioritize and establish key target partnerships to accelerate market penetration, product development, sales reach and/or market credibility
Location/Region: Las Vegas, NV (89119)