Want to work for a fast-growing, profitable, and financially stable tech company, who means it when they say "work-life balance is important"?
If so, come to ZipRecruiter!
At ZipRecruiter, we're committed to helping our customers achieve success in their recruitment efforts. We've purposefully transitioned to a Customer Success vs Customer Support focus. Any veteran support rep will attest to the added value reactive support can have on the success of the customer experience. We've taken that a step further by creating this specialized role wherein we focus on the retention of our customers by addressing any and all concerns and working alongside the customer to solve them. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for contacting accounts that have canceled their memberships. Their primary role will be to engage and prospect decision makers to re-open former paying accounts.
- Hit or exceed your monthly reactivation quota
- Making 60+ phone calls (12+ conversations) per day to assigned leads
- Run call and email campaigns to reactivate Accounts
- B2B/B2C sales experience preferred
- Track record of meeting, exceeding goals, quotas
- High need for achievement and competition, loves to compete and win
- Enthusiastic, optimistic and certain of victory, unfazed by rejection
- Coachable, listens to and implements advice from manager
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects
- Listens patiently, will probe and clarify to get a real sense of customer's needs
- Resourceful, goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Bachelor Degree preferred but not required
Benefits & Perks:
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
- Opportunities for advancement
- Very competitive salary
- Generous bonus plan
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Competitive benefits package
- Healthy snacks
- Local gym discount
- Attractive paid time off policy - Open/Flexible vacation policy
ZipRecruiter is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This organization uses E-Verify.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.
Location/Region: Tempe, AZ