Our mission is to help people find meaningful employment. We're making it easy for employers to find talent. Over 1,000,000+ employers have used ZipRecruiter to hire and the Enterprise Account Executive (AE) will be hunting for direct Enterprise customers to help them hire too.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will use your strategic selling skills to hunt and educate prospective customers on the benefits and value of ZipRecruiter. You will serve as a trusted adviser, share insights and continually seek opportunities for growth to make your customers as strong and successful as possible.
Location: The role can be located anywhere in the US and extensive travel will be required.
- Win net new Enterprise Accounts
- Partner with your Key Account Manager to manage and grow your Enterprise Accounts
- Drive revenue by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with potential clients
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
- Leverage your skills and your customers' experience to continually evolve our product and the sales process
- Demonstrated success in being a top 5% performer in Enterprise Accounts
- Proven track record of winning net new Enterprise Accounts
- Must be currently working a book of Enterprise Accounts for New Business
- Proven communication skills with senior executives at bigger companies
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Proven history of overachieving quota and results in a large, high-growth company
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close new high-level business sales
- Ability to effectively build trust-based relationships with senior-level professionals
- Ability to bring together multiple buyers in the same company to build groundswell, while leveraging partners within ZipRecruiter to effectively evangelize the solution
- Experience selling Recruitment Advertising and/or Cost per Click Advertising a big plus
Benefits & Perks:
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
- Opportunities for advancement
- Very competitive salary
- Generous bonus plan
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Competitive benefits package
- Attractive paid time off policy - Open/Flexible vacation policy
ZipRecruiter is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This organization uses E-Verify.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.
Location/Region: Newark, NJ