keyo is looking for a self-motivated, Sr. Biz Dev Associate in our Manhattan office to help own and grow important strategic relationships with property professionals of multifamily rental buildings in Manhattan and Brooklyn and drive revenue growth for the company.
Youll work directly with senior management to hone in on target buildings and pitch to property professionals the benefits of using keyo to maximize their rental portfolios ROI. Our current portfolio spans 100s of affordable multifamily rental buildings across Brooklyn and Manhattan and were in hyper growth mode to add many more in other target areas around NYC.
We're looking for hungry professionals with existing contacts in the NYC rental industry who can operate independently, move fast, and get things done. We want people who love a challenge and are excited by the idea of joining a young, well-funded startup to reimagine the home rental industry. If this sounds like you read on!
keyo (keyo.com) is the new way to rent.
Renting a home can be a painful process, one that hasnt changed much in the last 50 years. The hunt is fragmented, tedious, and often includes high fees. Rent payments can attribute up to 35% of your income yet paying on time typically gets you nothing in return.
keyo was founded in 2017 to change this with a totally new rental experience, built from the ground up, that is rewarding for renters, landlords, and local communities.
We leverage our AI and automation to provide leasing, rent payments and property maintenance in a way that reduces workload and saves money for property professionals.
We are well-funded by some of the biggest names in tech including Obvious Ventures, Village Global (Mark Zuckerburg and Jeff Bezos, amongst others), Dick Costolo and Michael Birch.
Read more about us here: https://keyo.com/about
- Tap and grow your existing network to connect with key property professionals (landlords/property managers/developers) of affordable multifamily buildings in Manhattan and Brooklyn
- Develop a pitch around the benefits of using keyo and deliver it to relevant targets
- Signup property professionals to the keyo platform for leasing, property maintenance and rent payments
- Determine the needs and wants of our partners to continually improve our offering
- Existing network of property professionals in the NYC residential rental industry
- 3+ years experience in a sales or business development role
- Exceptional track record of driving revenue through partnerships
- Proactive team player who works well with others
- Exhibit expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work both strategically as well as in a hands-on/executional capacity
- A self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Competitive commissions
- Full healthcare, vision and dental benefits
- Flex vacation time
- Match $1000/year spent on classes and workshops to learn, grow and succeed
- Mac laptop