When employers post jobs with ZipRecruiter, it's our responsibility to advertise those jobs to job seekers. If you are reading this job ad, then we are doing something right! The amazing team of analysts, product managers, and digital marketers that are responsible for the success of our job advertising platform is growing.
That's where you come in.
Take full ownership of one or more of our channels, and the budget that comes along with them. Grow these channels, optimize these channels, and do the things that great analytically-minded problem-solving digital marketers do best. Remember, you get to do this knowing that you are helping people find work, and helping businesses grow through filling open positions. It's very satisfying.
You should be obsessed, like we are, with data and testing new ideas using MVP approaches. Keep it simple, move fast, and learn. Minimum success in the first few months at ZipRecruiter would be a win that improves one of our key metrics by double-digit percentages.
- Very well experienced in digital marketing of some sort (e.g. Traffic acquisition, SEM, Facebook, display/RTB), job advertising is a plus
- Knowledgeable in measurement and attribution techniques
- Able to very adeptly use SQL so you can be self-sufficient in your analytical endeavors
- Able to turn your data and insights into executive narratives
- An all-around great problem solver
- Able to understand basic technical concepts relating to cookies, click tracking, etc.
- Excited to join an amazing team
- 2+ years experience in a relevant media/ad technology/network management role
- 2+ years experience and skilled knowledge of data tools that allow you to explore data and identify key trends and metrics (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, complex Excel functions)
- Highly Proficient at analyzing data, providing projections and communicating performance metrics to executives
- Solid teamwork and facilitation skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
Benefits & Perks:
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
- Opportunities for advancement
- Very competitive salary
- Generous bonus plan
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Competitive benefits package
- Healthy snacks
- Local gym discount
- Attractive paid time off policy - Open/Flexible vacation policy
ZipRecruiter is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This organization uses E-Verify.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev